• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I take what's mine and then some more || Lepis ||

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Everything has meaning. The sharp flicker of Lepis’ eyes as a first response to his question tugs a warm smile from somewhere inside of Bane. She doesn’t trust his intrusion but she won’t deny him a direct answer, either. The palomino takes it as a good sign; he can build from nothing and this mare (this cream-colored, navy-tinged, rather austere woman) is willing enough to let him try.

“The next time,” He answers her shortly, the bright points of his blue face darkening to take on a serious edge, “I’ll be with you.”

Then, the storm disturbing his once smooth and angular face all but disappears and in the next moment, Wolfbane ruffles his own wings for comfort before continuing on. “I’d actually like to be with you often, if that’s something you can stomach.” He chuckles, with a sea-worn voice as rough as stone and warm like forged iron, “Loess still needs a diplomat and I … well I need someone to watch my mouth for me.” The blue-barred stallion explains.

He doesn’t hesitate to let his hazel eyes find her own - there was boldness in his character and blood; Lepis would come to understand - and he sees in her a bit of flint yet to spark. It intrigues him, so much so that he finds himself asking, “Would you take on the role as Cleric here and be my confidant, Lepis?”

WOLFBANE

@[Lepis]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Lepis || - by Wolfbane - 06-22-2018, 04:41 PM