• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I take what's mine and then some more || Lepis ||

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Despite his best efforts, Wolfbane can see himself failing. Was it natural to find this sort of resistance in his own residents? Had Lepis come to expect solitude and anger from her previous workings in this place? Reluctantly, the striped Loessian stallion admits to himself that he’s frustrated - he’d thought perhaps she might be more intrigued by the idea, (and for a moment, intrigued in him) but all the same he locks these emotions away and clears his face of any disappointment, only asking her a simple, “What is it that you want?”

Tersely, his jaw tilts until the palomino finds himself staring to the outward expanse of rocky hills, all beautiful and unique in the tandem of this land, every one of them without purpose and yet existing for the thrill of being pleasantly viewed by someone else. “I won’t cage you here. Think on it if you like - you know now that I want you.” he offers instead, “The ball’s in your court.”

Again his eyes find hers but this time, they seem reserved and mannerly, as if her own hesitation has seeped through his skin. “If you know for sure that you’re up for it, or even if you’d like to get to know me more, just call for me.” The winged man says, willing to let her go as she’d wished before he’d stopped her, “I’ll be waiting for you.” Bane cements, nodding once in her direction before bypassing Lepis altogether to take a more favourable route towards the ocean.

She could follow if she liked or be alone with her thoughts; for now Bane was content to let her come to terms with what he proposed.

WOLFBANE

@[Lepis] this isn't an end persay! Just Wolfbane not wanting to make her uncomfortable anymore Smile
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Lepis || - by Wolfbane - 06-22-2018, 09:23 PM