• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

An apple a day keeps the doctor away; any

His wits were returning to him a bit and he realizes how lurking across the river might not be as casual as he had originally thought. Luckily for him just when he was feeling awkward the eloquent speckled one steps, or stumbles, over to leer down at him. Even her leering was quite attractive, he ponders. His teal eyes slide over to meet her gaze and they seem to smirk as brightly as his coal lips, truly. “Am I?” He chuckles, looking down at the water tumbling over her legs and under his belly. “Wouldya look at that…” He feigns surprise with a mischievous grin, falling over onto his side into a half roll and coming back up to sit on his haunches like an old hound. His mane clings to the tensed curves in his neck, sopping with river-water that trickles back down his chest and fore-legs.

When the other two pipe up they only get perked ears from him, but truly he doesn’t really hear them and moves his eyes back to the spotted mare. He steals a quick look up and down her body, he isn’t subtle but he isn’t too lewd either, only directly observant (or so he feels). He rises to all fours now and shakes. Make it rain.

Chemdog.” He turns his head to tip his forelock away, bearing a single teal eye to watch her. “And your name?” He speaks just above the sound of rushing water, but not enough to break out of it, probably masking what he says from anyone else’s ears but Brackin’s.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

yeah i'm really sorry i made you wait.
    yikes <3 forgive me.

@Breckin @Ilma @Sunblaze
    It fills her heart with so much joy, that Ilma and Sparkle’s assessment was in line with her own; that the painted fellow was indeed getting wet.  When he doesn’t move fast enough to correct the situation, in her judgement, she offers him the best words of encouragement she can possibly fathom, ”Yer still gettin wet.”. Okay, she’d done a good deed, attempted to correct a horrible wrong, she could die happy now.

Maybe she already was dying? Clearly she was losing her grasp on her sanity; had her grasp been so weak in the first place?  A couple of poisoned apples would be all it took to end it all for her.  Oh well.  Might as well make the most of her last precious moments.  And really, this feeling wasn’t so bad.  

Fear of stumbling kept her from moving further away or into the tumbling waters, watching with fascination as the downed stallion finally corrected himself.  She spares a single dizzying moment to glance back at Ilma and Sparkles who seem to be favoring the higher ground, noting with lighthearted amusement the way Sparkles laid his head upon Ilma’s downy feathers.  A dark brow raises, catching Ilma’s glance between rampant giggles, ”Would you two like some privacy?”

The newly risen strangers voice draws her attention back, she regards him with cautious amusement, mildly smitten by the severity of his odd eye color grazing over her.  The extent to which his eyes rove are lost to her however, seemingly incapable of holding the attention of one moment for longer than a few seconds.

”Chemdog,” she repeats casually, taking extra precautions to make sure the word keeps all of its letters this time.  “An interesting name,” she muses aloud, “somethin tells me I won’ forget it now either.” A small one sided grin flickers at the corner of her mouth, realizing that her letter were lost again.

“Bracken,” she offer him at first before quickly clearing her throat. “I mean Breckin.  What brings you to my side of the river?”   she quips, because he was obviously he was not on her side presently.  Maybe an invitation to come closer, maybe not; she’d leave that up to him.

@[Ilma] @[Sunblaze] @[Chemdog]

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

Foggily, Ilma watches the scenes unfold before her and upon her. She is relatively calm and blinks at Chemdog in the water. He is making quite a show of himself, but his movements are too quick for her eyes to latch unto. When he makes it rain, she smiles. ”More sparkles,” she points our to the sparkly palomino as if he’s an old friend with whom she’s been looking for glitters all day. He’s not Svedka, but enough of a lookalike for now to not have her worried.

Breckin looks back at her and Gold Sparkle, but unfortunately for her spotted friend, Ilma cannot move with something leaning on her, so she watches silently, dreamily. Her mind is hazy, and she simles at her friends, then suddenly her head is so heavy. She lowers it and closes her eyes a moment, readily sleeping.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Breckin] @[Chemdog] @[Sunblaze] She’s too drunk to stay awake Tongue so I figured that for her is should be the thread’s endinf. But do have fun with/without her sleepy self xD if you do something that should wake her up I’ll reply again, so I will be stalking. But you don’t have to wait for me to reply ^.^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    [ Chemdog chuckles and casually walks away. ]

I'll make a new thread to continue with Breckin. <3