• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

“I think no.” Bane laughs at her, a glinting blue mask bobbing through the air and down the side of a hill towards where she stands. Does she really need to see him anyways? He pauses. “I’m not really sure I’m the stallion you’re looking for, after all.” The eyes narrow, a thoughtful and unperturbed smile shifting his lips, “Wolfbane?” The Loessian questions her, a test of sorts. He’s never actually met this black-looking mare before, despite knowing that familiar, freakish speed of hers.

So how the f*ck would she know him by sight alone?

Maybe she doesn’t, which is why she’d like to see the rest, but all the same he’d like to know how she came across his name.

“Are you looking for a place to stay?” The bodiless creature asks, draining color and shape away from his lips and nose until only the sparks of his eyes are left. “Or are you looking for trouble?” He blinks.

WOLFBANE

@[Kaurma] he doesn't mind, he can do this alllllll night lol
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 06-28-2018, 04:06 PM