• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]
    Kaurma
    She has never known patience.  It is something she can't afford to have.  The world does not stop from turning just for her and so she must keep moving, to stay alive or at least unscathed.  So when still he is taunting her, her patience thins further into a faint thread.  Apparently he enjoyed games, so lets play shall we...

Blackened ears flick upwards from their ever resting position upon her poll.  Amber eyes watch his form dancing about with amused satisfaction.  With a flick of her ebony tail and twist of her nape she looks off into the territory before offering her apology, "I am sorry.  Perhaps I am mistaken." She nearly chokes a snicker back at the thought.  She could not be mislead by her gifts.  "I am seeking the new rule here," she states, "All I know is a name."  A scent, the sound of his voice and heartbeat, she would add but he need not know this.  She has lingered within the darkened shadows of Hyaline and Loess for years awaiting the rise of something worth her time.  Worth her talents and efforts.  She is certain who she seeks is before her, but all games must end, right?

Her view returns to the mirage as it asks more questions and begins to dissipate.  Questions she is not inclined to answer to a stranger. "When I find who I seek I will answer questions," she hisses between delicate fangs.  Motioning to leave this trying encounter...  
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Wolfbane] well thats good lol
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane] - by Kaurma - 06-29-2018, 02:19 PM