• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]
    Kaurma
    The dark bay of her form shifts left slightly. One hoof leading to a step forwards and towards the image that has now vanished.  Still words echo forth, and with no mouth visible to where they had come, she couldn't assume that they were spoken.  A smirk comes to her at his taunt, and soon his declaration of knowing her at all. Another step is given forwards as he pauses at but and materializes with his back turned.  

Her movements halt at the sight of him and ears capture what else he says before speaking up in a sultry voice, "Surely any ego I have, would be over shadowed by yours, Wolfbane." The definition of ego being different to each.  She would consider hers more a need to survive than anything of self-importance.  One side of her lip upturns more than the other as he strokes his wings upon the night winds.  Goodbye, he says and she lingers long enough to see if he is bluffing. "It's too bad really," she says without hint of the statements meaning...
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Wolfbane] leaving it open ended.  If he is curious he can stay, if he is not he can leave.  She won't beg him Wink I am also waiting on a trait approval for her so she may have more to offer by next post or next time she sees him
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane] - by Kaurma - 07-02-2018, 10:40 AM