• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

“You’ve got some grit.” He amends, closing his wings as she taunts him with the possibility of getting to know her better. Not really his cup of tea, but if she seemed so damn insistent on getting his attention after he’d basically told her to get f*cked then he supposes he might as well give her a minute of his honest time. “So I’ll hear you out if you stop saying my name so many times in a row, and let me know yours instead.”

He laughs, letting the irritation slide easily from his shoulders where he’s curled his wings back up, and then the disappearing stallion eases around again to take a good look at her. She’s not unattractive, really. A sensible brute could appreciate the slender legs and curved neck she sported, and even though her mouth is dirty as sin he doesn’t mind watching the face it comes out of. Whoever the drifting mare was, she was tempting (irritating) enough to weasel out his better nature.

“You believe you have something we don’t already have here?” The now-curious male guesses, easing closer to her while the frigid night carried on around them. “What’s too bad, really?”

WOLFBANE

@[Kaurma]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 07-13-2018, 01:30 PM