• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Gentle as the comment is, Breckin’s compliment on his looks and attitude post-tease give Wolfbane every reason to be glad he’s skirted actual duty for an evening of experimentation. “The adverse effect of your potent charm is doing its job -” Bane smirks, a look of pure fascination smoldering into his hazy, honey-green eyes. “- I feel like I couldn’t lie, even if I wanted to.” He quips, enjoying the way she moves nearer to his side once the gauzy film of steam envelopes both.

The leopard-spotted dame finds him already gazing at her, once she turns in search of his stare through the humid cloud. Wolfbane’s hooves know these intricate trails well, so much so that they weave over top themselves expertly as he leads on into the heart of this particular thermal spot. “I could use some advice, actually: ” He begins when Breckin takes their game into a new direction. There’s not a moment of hesitation on his end over the subject matter; he’d agree eagerly that she was perfect in her own way. “A rare bird comes to my nook of Loess,” The drake smiles devilishly, glancing aside at his companion before stepping away.

“her song is unnatural in its beauty, a note I’ve never heard before.” Bane explains, slowly calling on his power to shift himself bit by bit into invisibility until he disappears from Breckin’s view. “When she goes, I’m sure I’ll think of nothing else.” His familiar voice pipes up, suddenly on her opposite side.

For a moment silence overcomes them, Bane having left the spotted mare to mull over his issue alone in the swaths of heavy mist, and then (from directly behind where the Nerinian horse now stands) he solidifies again as if to surprise her.

“I’d like the bird to stay for a while, or at least return frequently.” The impish magician pipes up once she can see him again, wild stare blazing as his grinning mouth exposes a set of matched fangs. “What do you suggest I do to keep her interested?”

WOLFBANE

@[Breckin]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 08-01-2018, 03:59 PM