• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Kylin
    The mountain range that separates Sylva from the lands of death and battle (Ivar had always thought of them as the Bloody Mountains when he was growing up) rises quickly around the two equines. From the flat lands to sudden high elevation, autumnal forest in this part of the kingdom clings to tall cliffs and sweeping water features.

"Year round," he replies to her breathless excitement. "The rest of the trees in Beqanna change with the seasons, but Sylva is always stuck in autumn." For a moment Ivar contemplates the fiery canopy, but the darting movements of the lavender and white mare ahead of him distract the piebald kelpie.

"That way," he says with a smile, gesturing to the right. They'll stick to path through Sylva that stays closest to the sea, winding up through the mountains. They'll take the river back to Ischia once they cross it (and heading north, they will inevitably cross it eventually). "I'll show you my favorite hiding place," He promises, sliding his muzzle up the curve of Kylin's lavender neck as he passes by. He does so without comment, but presses just enough lust into the touch to make their journey through Sylva a bit more interesting.

in my head it's like this landscape but autumn
    @[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Kylin - by Ivar - 06-27-2018, 09:57 PM