• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa
    It was a brief moment of peace, while she was shore bound and their daughter was being made to form some kinds of social bonds beyond them. Adria was a joy in their lives, but he could not deny that he had missed being able to focus on his mate. The filly had been safely deposited at the playground, where he was certain she would be making an impression. 

Chuckling to himself, the baroque stallion brushed his nose against the lithe mare's shoulder. He was less confident with this steps the further they moved from their island home. Like a secondary sense of touch, his ears picked up echoes of their surroundings. A more effective sense when he was already familiar with the surroundings. He could feel her, though. Feel the warmth of her skin, ripples in the air as she passed through it. Like a dance he moved in synchrony with her, until the sound of moving water grew loud again. They were never far from it. He trusted her to lead them someplace calm and gently flowing, a place to spend the day lost in each other's company. It felt like ages since they'd last had that chance. The heathered man intended to use their time to the fullest. 

Nipping her neck gently, he savored the salty sweetness of her skin. He'd always found it fascinating, the way she took on the scents of whatever body of water she'd been in last. Actually... He didn't think they'd been far from here the first time they met. She'd sounded like frozen leaves chiming in the breeze. His tongue had been frozen as well, uncertain in the presence of the effervescent girl. Thank gods he'd gotten over that. Now, there was a gurgling river, sweet smelling trees, and not another soul in range. 

Feeling the cold water crest over his hooves, Hod paused a moment to drink. It had been a long walk from the playground, and the river's water was some of the best around. Whistling softly, he splashed the water with a forehoof, wondering if Nyxa was near enough to be caught in the spray. "I've missed our time together, darling. How have you been?" He asked her with a sincere tone.

https://youtu.be/2YIbp8xu0ZY

@[Nyxa] <3

Messages In This Thread
    You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-25-2018, 01:11 PM