• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa

Nyxa

Soon there would come a day when Adria would leave them. Nyxa knew this not only because she was her mother and, despite what her little girl might think, she would always know Adria best, but also because it was inevitably something that happened to her. The power that shifts like wayward currents beneath her cream-colored skin is oftentimes too strong to simply ignore. Nyxa is lucky enough to have an anchor that keeps the worst of it at bay, and he waits for her every night as faithfully as he had from the very first they spent together.

“Raising our little Adria has been a full-time job for the both of us, hasn’t it?” The seamare laughs in response, shaking her unearthly beautiful head and dancing aside from the spray of his playful stomp. “But I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She sings, breathless from their travels while her slender legs draw her closer to Hod.

Her magic reaches out, coaxing the lapping gurgle of freshwater upwards towards the banks where he stands and she releases it in a crashing, icy wave against his forelegs, soaking herself but enjoying it all the same. “You know she’ll be weaned once we pick her up from the Playground and I was thinking …” His water-wife murmurs gently, reaching out with her soft lips to grab hold of his corded, dark mane, “I’ve always wanted a large brood.”

Around them, the surface of the River stills and grows smooth like glass, gliding gently over stone and boulder when before it’d crashed and sputtered. Nyxa tugs away from her mate, wanting only to draw him a bit further into the waters where she might explore him with her body and the feel of her gifts. From the usually hidden depths bright fish ease into the light, twisting gleaming bodies of rich color around her now-scaled legs.

“I also want you; mostly you.” The Nereid hums, every nerve in her body focused on him and him alone. “Shall we make up some of that lost time?”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod] <3 <3

Messages In This Thread
    You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Nyxa - 06-28-2018, 10:40 AM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-25-2018, 01:11 PM