• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa
    Adria was her mother all over again. Opinionated, stubborn, with a sweetness that could break your heart. He didn't think he could love anyone as much  s he loved his sea mare, but their daughter had proven him wrong. The filly had carved out her own place in his heart, the way only a daughter could. 

He heard the water before he felt it, but couldn't avoid the icy splash when it came. The rust and grey stallion growled and snapped his teeth playfully in his mates direction as she spoke again nearby. What cold he'd felt moments before was forgotten as her breath tickled his neck and he was tugged closer. Ah, his wife was beautiful... he laughed softly, turning to nuzzle the smooth scales of her neck. "You know, I've been thinking the same thing. Poor Adria, she needs a playmate or two. Or more."

The steady gurgle of the river slowed and stopped as she lead him deeper. Subtle flickers of motion wove between and around his limbs, betraying the presence of slender fish. 

He could not bear the scant distance she had put between them. At her invitation, a soft, warm smile eased the usually serious lines of his face. It was an expression reserved solely for his loved ones. He kissed the soft curve of her jaw, listening to the sigh of breath in her lungs, the slush of water around their legs. "Dear heart, I was so hoping you'd say that." A second kiss, upon the plane of her cheek. His feet gripped at the stony surface beneath, subtly testing it. His lips sought out hers deftly, having long since memorized his way to them. The clean scent of her worked its usual magic, creating a physical need for her. "Love me Nyx, and let me love you. There's not a part of me that does not want you." 

His voice was hardly more than a whisper, gravelly and full of the hunger which only his sea mare could satisfy. She was the river, and he had been dying of thirst these months. 

@[Nyxa]

Messages In This Thread
    You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-25-2018, 01:11 PM