• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa

Nyxa

All this talk of siblings, it reminded her of her own for a moment. Nyxa had two full brothers, somewhere out there a half sibling, but really she’d only spent time with one of them - Corvus. Together they’d grown up in Hyaline (those are some of her favorite memories to date) before their mother had taken control of Ischia and after that … there was nothing left of a family which had once seemed so unbreakable.

The seamare doesn’t want the same for her children. A moment of worry clouds her forehead, brushed away by the confident smile and warm kiss she knew so well, and then there was nothing left to fear. How could she possibly forget all the nights Hod had soothed her bitterness? And what about the days they’d spent on the shore, exploring while hoping to catch sight of Bragi?

Nyxa was more assured than ever that the family they were growing, like so many bright coral over a solid stone, would be better than the ones who’d left them both behind.

He kisses her again, deftly erasing the Nereid’s tension and she bows to the pressure of his desires - a reed bent beneath floodwaters. “We were made for one another,” Nyxa whispers, running her lips up along his neck to settle at the crook of his ear, “I will always want your love.”

The river around them, still as looking glass, seems to lower. Her skin glows from the exposure, reflective from the overlapping scales her lover so readily embraces. Against her pale skin, dark tendrils of her slick hair cling to soft, round shoulders and cover her quivering hind legs. She bites him gently, wanting only to bury her nose into the soft folds of his thick, dark mane, but instead she rubs her body against the planes of his chest while she turns.

They need to feel one another; Hod’s sense of touch was molding her into a vision in his mind and she wanted the picture to be perfect. Nyxa acts slowly, enjoying the sensuality of letting him explore every curve and dip he wished before she stops. “I will always love you.” The mare tells him, breathless. “Take me.”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Nyxa - 07-13-2018, 09:02 AM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-25-2018, 01:11 PM