• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call out my name when I kiss you so gently.

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

All good things come to an end, which leads me to leave the comfort and protection of a growing Loess for the monotony and familiarity of the Field. “A change of scenery is necessary.” I convince myself, both crystal-like wings at my side flapping against a bitter updraft of air that sends me careening over the Forest treetops. Some have already begun to change in color and soon they’ll shed altogether for winter’s kiss.

Inspired, I begin to use my powers to change the color of my coat from drab grey to a vibrant orange, completing the picture by fading to butter yellow along my belly and legs, and adorning myself with a velvet red mane and tail. I feel like a palette set on fire, an ember drifting towards the earth on invisible strings.

Landing soundly, the clear appendages ruffling closed and perching tightly over my back to warm me up, I set off for the nearest bodies. Both stallions (what luck,) one a smudge of gold in an otherwise vibrant world, the other an eerie patterned gray, like Arthas but nix the obvious scales.

“And I’m Rey.” I follow smoothly behind Khaedrik, coasting in on the wave of introductions all around, “Three’s company, isn’t that what they say?” I jest lightly, knowing good and well it’s two’s company, three’s a crowd. They don’t look like the type to care anyways, and I’m not really the type to explain.

@[vulgaris] @[Khaedrik]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Call out my name when I kiss you so gently. - by Rey - 06-28-2018, 01:21 PM