• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

I’m not what either of these two are looking for, and honestly they’re not what I had in mind for myself but here we are, a group of three as soon and I come down from the hills to engage in the minor commotion. Behind the visitor the mountains stretch as a makeshift blockaide for those coming in from the Eastern kingdom and, to my obvious surprise, I find a very familiar-looking stallion has come here - not a stranger at all. He looks rather handsome as the foreground with the shadowy peaks far away, and I smile knowingly as I come to stand alongside (but nowhere uncomfortably close) to another pregnant Loessian mare.

“‘Tis the season.” I smile in her direction, eyeing the curve of her newly-growing belly. Like the pale dame I also can’t conceal the changes rapidly taking place in my gut. My wings, though perfectly capable of flight, are clear as fine glass and they hide nothing. It doesn’t even matter that I’m wearing Arthas’ signature smokey gray ringlets for a coat color, hoping to cover the growth with patterns and tricks of light. The babe thriving in my belly is my first and clearly proud about that fact.

My mane and tail, both moonlit white to match the four stockings and wide blaze I have, rustle as I shift to take in the obvious reason for my arrival. “Leilan, I hadn’t expected to see you so soon but I must say, I’m not upset about it.” I laugh airily, settling into a comfortable position before turning once more towards the cream and blue-barred mare.

“I’m Rey, I don’t think we’ve met before but you can blame my hermitry for that.” I smile again, a too-bright sort of thing. “This is Leilan,” I nod in the spotted stallion’s direction, “The friendly sort.”

@[Lepis] She doesn't need Wolfbane to explain they're a kingdom-for-hire and he totally trusts her to decide whether or not Leilan can come and go as he pleases <3
    @[Leilan] xoxo

Messages In This Thread
    Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 06-30-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 07-13-2018, 11:15 AM