• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The silver-and-gold maned stallion focuses on Lepis and her prying question. At first, he smiles mysteriously at her as if it is a secret, replying to her later statement first. ”Afford you, or him?” he teases. Thinking it over more seriously, he shrugs. ”No need for me then. It was Arthas that could be interested in mending his relationship with my kingdom, but severing all ties is just as effective I suppose.” he agrees. He knew the colt only a little - but enough to respect and appreciate him. ”Any idea what kind of prizes we’re talking about?” he asks Lepis. Sure he’s fishing, but why not?

Rey’s answer gives her a nod of his own. ”He’s a good kid, I think. That Arthas’ or his then?” he nods to her belly with a curious but mischievous look in his eye. He hadn’t thought her to be the type to want a baby, but it could have been a by-product of her advances, of course.

At her question he tilts his head. ”I would if I hadn’t just sworn my brothers to stick with them.” he winks. She could have been a reason for him to stay here too, hadn’t another already claimed a place in the back of his mind and decided to stick there and pop up at either convenient or inconvenient times. Ah, but it was all well and good like this. She probably didn’t want him anyway, so his focus on literally everyone else was totally legit.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Rey] @[Lepis] sorry I’m late :/
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 06-30-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 07-13-2018, 11:15 AM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 10:21 AM