• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

*Scratches Head*
    So I disapeared (obviously) I had to get through some stuff...but I am back! ^^

@[Calcifer] @[kahzie] Do you guys want to post again with Arthas? A birthing/intro with baby? 
    And Kahzie since Lepis has a stillborn we can continue with the baby swap with delta so long as @[Neo] is still on board

@Shelbi I am getting a Porcia post up for you now<3

And of course if anyone else wants a post with me just ask Wink
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Glad to see you back! Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Yay! I've been hanging on for you guys to get back to do Delta's arrival.  I think Kahzie is still awayish atm but I'm in if she is!  I've got my kids this week so posts will be slowish(as usual).
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    I certainly do! I'll be posting a lot here soon so I'll throw a birthing thread up for Arthas if you'd like, @[Nicole]

Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    @[Calcifer] Yess!^^
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

i'm still down for that Smile