• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Layout features?
    I've promised some updates to the layout for a while (namely an easier to navigate rules section), and I finally have some time to get stuff done. So, while I'm digging into the layout, I want to get your thoughts. Are there things we don't have that you would love to see? Are there features that don't work quite right? Are there things you love and want to make sure we never get rid of? 

While we may not be able to do everything you ask for, we'll do our best to accommodate requests as we can.
    I actually have a layout suggestion that I may have asked before about but I may have just thought about asking too...

Connect- Its a whole separate board and not just a link to all the OOC type board stuff... Which is sort of confusing if you just assume all the bold texts lead you into a separate board for links to those boards...

EX.

Commonlands
    *if you click on it, it brings you to the three board links of common lands

though Connect is its own separate board not just a link board..

For a while I knew there was someplace ppl were posting stuff but never knew it was an actual board so it was frustrating for me cuz I thought I kept forgetting where a board was.  When you have a family history of dementia it is scary to think you have lost it already XD

If I make no sense let me know lol
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    I'm going to say it ...

Defects database? :3 Or just adding them into the trait database so they're searchable/have a clear description?
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Could the calendar be much more accessible? Like maybe as a link in the same box where it says the season?

Also noticed that the badge for COTY hasn’t been showing up (not a big deal lol)

I really love how clear the layout is as opposed to other layouts where I feel like I have to zoom out to actually be able to process what all is happening land wise. Ours is clearly free-space, kingdoms, OOC. Love it.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver
    @[Neo] totally agree, I will change that Smile

@[Calcifer] It won't be a new database (we can only host so many and the people that know how to do that might kill me), but we can definitely talk about adding these to the trait database somehow. I'm not sure that there'd be a great way to pull up just defects, but at least we might be able to have *something*

@[Sid] There's a calendar link in the User Links section (same section as season), right under the User CP. Or do you mean the events calendar that myBB has? Noted on the badge though, I will take a look
    I’m just dumb. Thanks Tongue!!!
    :)