• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan.

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The river is a quiet place to travel in winter, and the bay roan stands out like a fire. His body red, his mane and tail highlighted by the metallic golden streaks - the only thing that doesn't stand out might be the silvering in those same flags, but they don't make him any less stunning.

As, of course, he himself would say any day. Any other day really, to be honest. He has a purpose to travel towards Nerine today, but if he can stall, then all the better. It has been a little over a year now that he'd made his way to Loess with Arthas, and since then he's constantly tried to mend the broken line between his home and his... temporary second home (okay, maybe not constantly, there have been distractions). If the Loessians hadn't been quite so stubborn, he would have succeeded, but even Arthas had found it too annoying to be king (like Leilan would have told him a thousand times) - now it was Wolfbane who owned that title. Which meant the close alliance with Sylva was void what with them being available for hire by anyone.

He smiled to himself, thinking of that. It meant that his brief position as a spy-or-liaison (he'd told both parties different things) was no longer needed, and that he was free to go. To roam Beqanna once more, and either woo or irritate whomever he came across. Mostly, to sway the ladies and irritate the gents (who then usually turned out to be NOT-gentlemen). For one without a purpose, he was dead-set on continuing the life cycle as it should be. As long as he could keep that one girl out of his mind.

His hoofs make deep marks in the fresh white of the world. Now or then, he kicks at it, or walks figures in it, nameless swirls and even more nameless heaps of white in the world. Accidentally, he also kicks snow over a bird who'd been trying to find something (a worm perhaps), and the feathered little beastie angrily chips at him. But on her own, she's nothing, and the draft-bred stallion ignores the avian creature.

He continues his silent trek, but the smirk has already died on his face by the time he notices the blue-white figure in the distance. A winged unicorn, or a horned pegasus - a pegacorn, or unisus. Doesn't matter - she's pretty and she's female, and his smile is back on his face when he emerges from the trees. A perfect distraction. He stops before walking into her snow-ploughed patch of white though, and looks down on them curiously and then back at her before grinning. "Quite the artist, I see. Glad we meet in winter." he nods at her. "I'm Leilan, of Ischia." Formerly of... whatever. A lot. "Whom have I the pleasure of meeting today?" he prods. Anything, anyone, to make him feel better - but she could just make him feel at his best today.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Jenova]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan. - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:12 PM