• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan.

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    To be honest, Leilan never intentionally made use of a girl’s naivety. To be even more frank, he never met those, not really. Or perhaps when he was naive himself, so, does that count? But even then - he walks where his eyes find something pretty, and happily engages in any kind of contact with one who catches his interest. Many girls catch his interest, really. And this light blue happy bubble is just one of those passing through.

But she comes close very quick, even closer than his own instincts would have told him to for a first meeting, and he subconsciously builds a layer of cold around himself. When she shivers, he realizes what he’s doing - defending. Which is ridiculous, so he lets go. The air between them warms again - warms fast, warms quickly, a hot breath on his skin as she is drawn to the sparkling gold in his mane and reaches for it. Not as soft as the rest, but, the metallic streaks are still just hair, and they move with her touch.

He almost shivers himself. His ear and eye are drawn to her, his head bends to breathe on her own neck as well as he chuckles in his lower voice. ”I like to think so, but the gold is newer, if that’s what you were referring to.” he speaks low and soft, due to the lack of distance between them. Already her smell is intoxicating. Had it been fall, he might not have been able to help himself. He wonders how her mind would react to such, however. She seems not to understand what her closeness and light touch does to him.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Jenova]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan. - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 10:01 AM