• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan.
    If she had known that his frost skin was a defense mechanism, she might have laughed until her sides hurt. There was nothing threatening at all to her in her opinion and it seemed ridiculous to suggest otherwise. (In truth, though, all wild things possess some degree of danger and she is not an exception. Even a cornered mouse may draw blood from its aggressors and she has plenty more than teeth at her disposal.)

When his skin warms against her own, she finds that she enjoys the heat of his body blending with hers as the cold winter prevails around them. She seems satisfied by the texture of his golden locks and retreats from his side for only a moment to reposition herself better. Jenova has grown greedy for his body heat and so she turns to face the same way as him and tucks herself into his side, pressing her shoulders and hips to his. Her body almost seems to shrink against his, curled tight against him all soft and small like a trophy wife at a banquet. She makes for a lovely accessory.

How did you get to have gold, then?” she asks in her soft voice, all syrup and sweet like licking honey from your fingers. Her doe eyes are full of wonder as she stares up at him through long lashes. Jenova is in awe of him but she seems terribly unaware of what she does to him with her presumptuous behavior. She only knows what her body tells her, that it craves this sort of touch until it’s dizzy with the sensation, and she obeys so eagerly.

Do you think I’m lovely too?” Her smile would make cherubs swoon when she watches him, waiting for an answer. No one has ever paid her a compliment and she is curious to know herself through the eyes of another. A little white and powder blue forelock hangs in her face but it fails to obscure her sweet expression.

JENOVA
    And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
    As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
    @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan. - by Jenova - 07-23-2018, 01:59 AM