• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan.
    Her ear turns to catch his words and she eyes him curiously as she notes the slight change in his voice. Jenova, naïve little thing, doesn’t understand what murky tones and husky breaths signify in a male. Still, those three words have her stomach doing backflips even as the mystery of them prevails. He lets a thick silence settle over them with only his touches to draw her attention now. She chooses not to disturb this atmosphere with her own words but rather basks in his attentions instead.

Jenova’s skin twitches and shivers at his every caress. Maybe it’s obvious just how inexperienced she really is. Still, she keeps herself firmly rooted against his side as he explores her skin for each vulnerable curve available to him. Finally, she makes her move by taking a step backward to cease his kisses for just a moment. The pastel girl reaches out, slow and nervous, to brush her lips across his jawline before skimming his neck for just a moment. Her hot breath quivers over his skin before she pulls back once more.

The air is almost painfully cold against her body after becoming so accustomed to Leilan’s but she does not return to his embrace once more. Rather, she turns so they face one another before she dares to place another gentle kiss on his cheek. Her wings flex uncomfortably as she shifts her weight a few times. “I have to go now, but I promise to come to see you. Some time,” she says with a smile that betrays her girlish attraction to him. “If you miss me too much, though, you’ll know where to find me!

And then she’s gone, running off in the snow as she giggles so sweetly in the distance. Maybe she’ll find him in the fall when she’s even more eager to be his plaything.

JENOVA
    And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
    As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
    @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rings of flowers 'round your eyes and I'll love you, Leilan. - by Jenova - 07-27-2018, 12:53 AM