• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

Her white bodice is perhaps blending in with the snow and ice, but not with the trees. Her figure - together with the dim light that radiates from her new wings - is a stark contrast with the dark brown bark that surrounds her, and so she is not surprised when hse is spotted by another. It’s just that she would rather have liked to travel alone and, mostly, quick through the forest. It’s not a land she is all that familiar with.

He is dapple grey, a dark and lighter pattern that perhaps is better suited for the environment. He reminds her of a one-time lover, at least, if it was to be called love what had lasted for about one afternoon in the meadow in the season of reproduction. Not something she would repeat now, even though she had a pretty daughter with perhaps a little less likeable trait. Gift or curse, that was something only time could tell.

In other aspects however, this stallion had a different look to him. Scales over his muzzle, fangs (not perfectly white, making her wonder what he ate and then dismissing that thought because she might not want the answer), and eyes with a certain predatory look. Yet, he did not seem to be tensed, not hunting, and he gave off no alarming signals. At the moment.

She shook her head to his question. ”I have to walk depending on the weather. But to be honest I haven’t ever been a fan of the forest. I don’t think I fit in so well.” she explained. Looking at him, she attempted a smile. ”I’m Ilma. From Hyaline, so, just passing through really. Do you live here?”

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Vulgaris]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma - by Ilma - 07-21-2018, 07:33 AM