• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma

"love breaks my bones and i laugh."

Vulgaris hardly remembers his past lovers and he’s a bit ashamed by the fact if we’re being perfectly honest. He had let his hormones get the best of him and he didn’t quite care what the girls looked like or who they were outside of the humid evenings they’d spent together. Hell, he wouldn’t be able to pick most of his own children out of a lineup even with a gun to his head. There is only a vague memory of their couplings and the soft arch of a girl’s neck somewhere beneath his lips.

His head tilts slightly when she comments that she doesn’t fit in here in the forests, as he cares to disagree. But then she’s making her introduction and he realizes that he has failed to offer up his own before speaking to her. Normally he’s rather polite despite his rough exterior and questionable dining preferences.

My name is Vulgaris. I don’t really live anywhere at the moment, but I wander here more than other places,” he replies with a casual shrug of his broad shoulders. “I think you fit in just fine.” The serpent is no good with compliments or flirtations but his brief observation of her is the closest he has come in a very long time. He watches the smile blossom on her lips and he thinks that kind of look belongs on a soft face like hers. Still, he does not share these delicate thoughts but rather lets them remain tucked away in his mind where they can’t make him vulnerable.

He steps a little closer now as he decides she seems relaxed enough that any movement won’t send her bolting for an escape. His eyes roam across her a little more now though his curiosity is chaste for the time being.

Do you pass through here often?” His gray-green eyes return to her face now as he watches her. Something like a vague smile finds its way across his lips as he waits for her reply.

Vulgaris.
    @[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma - by vulgaris - 07-23-2018, 02:38 AM