• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma

"love breaks my bones and i laugh."

He tries to recall if he had ever called the mountains home but there is no memory of many places beyond the common lands. A lifetime ago, he’d had his own lands with his own herd to guard, but even that place has grown hazy in his mind. Vulgaris had considered the Forsaken Valley his home for all of an hour before deciding that their goals did not suit his own. The serpent gives a shrug of his strong shoulders in response to her question after giving it some thought.

I don’t think I have,” he admits in a voice that is surprisingly charming, given his rough exterior. “Is that an invitation?” His smile even reaches his gray-green eyes now as he watches her. She still seems rather guarded against his attempts at friendliness and he can’t really say that he blames her. Had the roles been reversed, he would have told anything with sharp teeth to shove it and move on. At least Ilma is polite enough to give him a chance to win her over, he supposes.

He remains in place now to give her some comfort in knowing that he will not bridge the gap between them now. Maybe with time, she’ll trust him enough to let him come closer, to let him in against her skin. (Even if she never does, she’s entertaining enough to keep him nearby.)

I promise I don’t intend to eat you,” he says as he watches her subtle hints of agitation. Of course, he doesn’t even consider the threat he poses as a male of their species, so he can only assume it’s something about him personally that puts her on edge. He’s rather clueless to the worries and fears of women. She might find it humorous just how inept he is, or maybe she’ll just find disappointment in his attempts to soothe her unease.

Vulgaris.
    @[Ilma] he wants to be her friend so bad. he's trying lmao.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma - by vulgaris - 07-27-2018, 01:17 AM