• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In the middle || Salacia

Often times he felt himself revisiting the events of his past. Standing alone upon the crest of a hill he appeared almost studious, his eyes lost to the torrent of thoughts that tumbled within his mind. Freed from the shadows of his favored hiding places he found relief within the embrace of the sun's filtered light. Melting into nonexistence had been almost too easy - the significance of time poorly spent had drawn him too easily away. The company he'd kept before had bored him into oblivion, his interest murdered before it'd even had a chance to thrive. It was sad, really. She'd been good, in that moment - but he'd taken better.

Needless to say, he had no intention of changing his ways or emerging as a new man. Enlightened by the thoughts that had plagued him. He was damaged, imperfect and numb to the effects of his many I'll advised endeavors. And proudly so. Change would forever be reserved for those too afraid of admitting the existence of their baggage.

Smirking, his eyes trailed the length of the many patches of muddied earth that cut through the thin layer of ice and snow. Like veins they paved a path only to meet centrally in the middle of the icy plain. That was where he needed to be. In the middle.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Salacia]
    Salacia
    T
    he bay dun mare made her way through the field. She hadn't been here but once before after her birth. She had called the forest home for far to long. She was here to find some kind of purpose. She didn't even know where her dam was any more. They had once been very close to each other and did everything together. She was in this land trying to find a place to belong. She would do anything just to find someone to be her friend or companion. She didn't like to be alone like she was now and hoped that this would change today. She was on a search for her sire and her dam. She had only seen him once and hoped that she could meet him yet again. She continued on her way and noticed a figure in the distance. She wasn't sure if she should approach him or not. She got up enough courage to approach the stallion and said "Hello sir. My name is Salacia. May I ask for your name?"

He saw her before her eyes found him. Pretty in a way that pricked his interest he watched as she picked her path through the snow. Remaining stoic upon his hillrise he allowed his gaze to shift away from her slowly approaching figure. She spotted him, her eyes finding his grey and black frame with ease. Luckily his bad reputation was only known by a few and, given the innocence of her eyes, she had not yet heard. He was not interested in idle conversation. His time spent alone had bred a restlessness and his hunger demanded to be satisfied.

Feigning surprise, he startled slightly at the sound of her voice. Turning his gaze upon her, he smiled handsomely. “My name is Arithmetic,” he offered, his voice as smooth as silk. “Tell me, Salacia, what is a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?”

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Salacia]
    Salacia
    T
    he bay dun mare watched as the grullo stallion gave her a smile. She offered him a bigger smile as she took in his appearance. The winged mare said

It is a pleasure meeting you Arithmetic. I guess you can say I live around here. I also have no one either to accompany me through the lands.

The mare had heard the smoothness of his voice as he spoke to her. She wasn't sure how to act around him or others. Yes she hasn't been in the company of another since she was younger.

Niavity was a trait he found most attractive, especially in mares who traveled by themselves. Her smile is wide as it lights up her pretty eyes. Unashamedly he allows his gaze to trail hungrily upon the curves of her body. Meeting her eyes, her words were of little interest to him and he forced himself to listen. She was practically inviting his advances.

"Though I fear my company may be a bit boorish, I would be happy to offer you my... services." He smiled coyly as he inched slowly forward. "Is there anything I can assist you with?"

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Salacia]
    Salacia
    T
    he fifteen point one hand high mare watched the stallion with interest. She had also listened to the him intently. The three year old mare said

How could such an interesting stallion be boorish company? Anyway I would love your company. I don't know maybe some help finding my sire Brennen.

The girl had no idea if her sire would even want to see her. Salacia watched as the grullo inch slowly towards her. She wasn't sure if she should take a step back or stay where she was. Sally kept a big smile on her face as she waited to see what else the stallion before her would do.