• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come shine with me - Khalani

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The silver roan-and-gold lets his eyes wander the meadow. Wondering if theree’s anyone of interest today. He’s not a diplomat, so he’s not expected to recruit men for Ischia or women for Nerine, no, what he’s after (what he’s always after) is a pretty girl to catch his eye, spend the day with in joy or, sometimes the other most interesting activity.

But it’s winter and most ladies don’t seem too interested. Half of those of age are pregnant, the other half definitely more interested in getting some food in her belly and surviving the winter without other, extra energy-taking activities. He smirks a little to himself. He supposes talking to them can’t hurt. Maybe one of them could tell him how the mind of a mare works. He’s definitely want to know that.

His staring around doesn’t seem to get him anywhere, so he combines walking, watching and eating. Maybe today there’s simply no-one interesting and interested. It happens.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Khalani] here you go Smile
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight
    The amber champagne roan mare made her way through the meadow once again. She had been hiding out in the forest ever since the destruction of her home. Would that happen again to her? It was something she has thought about almost everyday. She was looking to get into some sort of trouble or just find someone to flirt with. Those two things excited her more than anything. Yes she was also on the search for her son. She spotted a figure in the distance and called out to it before she started to approach. She smiled as she stopped a respectable distance away and said "Well hello there. My name is Khalani but please call me Lani. What is your name handsome?"

Khalani

@[Leilan] hope this is okay

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    A voice calls out, and his eyes and ears turn and swivel to catch sight of the mare. His head still low, he uses his senses to see if it’s someone else she calls to - but he lifts his head and discovers they are fairly alone.

Her approach is in a way not many other mares do - direct, and with a spring in her step as if she’s known him for some time, although she is not familiar to him. But he recognizes her for what she is, then, as soon as she explains her movements. She’s interested all right.

She gives him a nickname and so he abides. ”Leilan. But call me handsome all you like, it doesn’t bother me at all.” he answers, stepping closer to her to test his theory. Like Rey, she is easy-going. And he’s always interested in those easy-going girls who find him looking attracted. You might say he’s an addict, but he knows when to approach and when not to, the girl’s needs always come first.

But it’s like his mother said. He is an endless flirt.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Khalani]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |