• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come shine with me - Khalani
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight
    The amber champagne roan mare made her way through the meadow once again. She had been hiding out in the forest ever since the destruction of her home. Would that happen again to her? It was something she has thought about almost everyday. She was looking to get into some sort of trouble or just find someone to flirt with. Those two things excited her more than anything. Yes she was also on the search for her son. She spotted a figure in the distance and called out to it before she started to approach. She smiled as she stopped a respectable distance away and said "Well hello there. My name is Khalani but please call me Lani. What is your name handsome?"

Khalani

@[Leilan] hope this is okay

Messages In This Thread
    Come shine with me - Khalani - by Leilan - 07-06-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Come shine with me - Khalani - by Khalani - 07-06-2018, 09:39 AM
    RE: Come shine with me - Khalani - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 09:39 AM