• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I've Never Seen Anything Like This

He could see it. The glistening of rage as it burst from behind his white mistress’ steely gaze. The conversation had turned, he could sense it even before her outburst. Privy to their private squabble the painted mare watched with a placid gaze, her mind doing its best to sort through the flurry of heated words that flew from Ilma’s intolerable maw. She was a sight and he laughed as she threw herself into the heat of her passions. Feet firmly planted in place he tossed his head away from her thrashing wings, flinching as a wad of spit landed upon the roundness of his cheek. She was feistier than he remembered as well. Perhaps he had been wrong – perhaps she had grown some personality while he was away. At the conclusion of her speech the painted grulla decided to throw her opinion into the mix, only further adding to his amusement. Kindly he returned his attention to her, no sign of hostility within his gaze.

“That may be true, love,” he agreed with her perspective to some degree but he also couldn’t help but wonder why she turned a blind eye to the one who had begun the argument in the first place. “Yet, mare’s can spew whatever venom they please? I suppose you would have me gladly accept her attacks without so much of a word spoken against them? Who are you to know the truth from the lies? Do forgive me, I know we have only just met, but I can’t help but feel a tad bit of bias in this instance.” His smile remained ever potent, his eyes glinting with a hint of a tease within their warm pools of green hazel. “Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not yet met a creature who would tolerate being named a rapist in such a manner.”

Bursts of enjoyment coursed through his extremities. He had accomplished all that he had set out to. Finding Ilma with another had been unfortunate, but he was sure her show would offer endless amounts of entertainment to the strange mare. Catching the sound of Ilma’s voice once more he turned to observe the continuance of her glorified temper tantrum. Wrapped up in the technicalities of their entanglement a year ago she was correct in some instances. Love had never played a role in their relationship. He had never claimed otherwise. It had been flirtation alone that had inspired him to move forward and it was only as he did such that the word no ever fell past her pretty lips. Her claims were many, but her evidences were few. Clicking his tongue as her argument drew to a close his eyebrow rose to signal his thoughts deepening.

“You take far too many liberties, darling,” he chastised gently with a toss of his charcoal forelock. “If I remember correctly, Solace knew and approved of my presence there – I do not sneak. I would rather not hold this conversation in the presence of our new friend, however, you appear determined to do so. So I shall entertain your accusations for a moment.” He stepped forward in a nonthreatening manner. Truthfully, he had no intention of violence and his temper and voice remained perfectly even as he spoke. “You seem keen on painting me as an absentee father, claiming me to be a villain among men and, yet, I have never had the pleasure of meeting your eldest daughter’s father. Where is your venom towards him? Is he seen as a "rapist" in your mind as well or just another unfortunate victim of your relentless seduction?”

He was growing tired of her. If she was truthful with herself, she would admit that without him she would have remained the uninteresting, sniveling woman she had been before he had entered her life. Motherhood seemed to be what defined her, it had been one of the first thing Arithmetic had noticed about her. Gifting her with a son had been just that, a kiss goodbye on the cheek. She was merely ungrateful and enjoyed playing the victim. Perhaps that was how she planned on seducing her next rapist.

Stepping away from the white Pegasus he exhaled, his features noticeably more drawn. He remained genuine as he cleared his throat. “Despite what she may say, I was not planning anything beside that of a cordial introduction. It seems however, some of us are incapable of maintaining our good manners. My only hope is that we meet again under different circumstances. In any case, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance…”

His voice trailed off and he chuckled as he realized that she had not been given the opportunity to introduce herself properly.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Nalia] | @[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 01:03 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 05:22 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-08-2018, 01:10 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-08-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-09-2018, 04:08 AM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Arithmetic - 07-09-2018, 01:01 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Nalia - 07-11-2018, 04:37 PM
    RE: I've Never Seen Anything Like This - by Ilma - 07-15-2018, 12:06 PM