• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

no tears left to cry || Fernweh
    Winter was a cruel and cold time. Although Nerine remained warmer than most other lands, the chill still managed to sink it’s claws deep into her bones. More fortunate than most her thick plume of feathers provided an extra layer of warmth and protection from the biting wind. More than that, however, it shielded her from wandering gazes.

A permanent flush seemed to have planted itself upon the curves of her cheeks. Truthful she had been spending more time away from home than she care to admit. Her interests had been pretty well occupied. Each time she had promised that it would be the last time, but still she found herself returning into the fold of her eager embrace – shamelessly. She’d begun to feel things, however. A stirring deep within her, a biproduct of her time with him. So, she kept her wings pulled tightly against her middle, hiding the evidence of her recent behavior.

Even still, she could not bring herself to regret her recent choices, even if she did not love him.

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Fernweh]
    Fernweh
    The four year old bay mare made her way through the forest. She was here just to look for some herbs and maybe some company. She wasn't sure if there was anyone here in the forest though due to the weather. She however didn't mind it as she was always wandering from place to place. She was free and actually quiet liked it though if someone offered her a home she would take it. She turned her attention to a figure she had spotted and smiled softly. She made her way towards the figure and stopped a reasonable distance away from her. She gave the mare a smile and said "Hello miss. My name is Fernweh but please call me Fern. What is your name ma'am?"

in a gentle way you can shake the world

@[Nymf]
    Suddenly, she was no longer alone. The voice was not familiar and Nymf shied away from it, jumping sideways and eyeing the bay suspiciously. She appeared friendly and Nymf smiled apologetically. Quietly her thoughts faded into oblivion and even though her heart remained heavily burdened.

"Hello, Fern," she greeted uncommonly shy. "M name is Nymf. What brings you to this part of the forest?"

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Fernweh]
    Fernweh
    The four year old bay mare gave the mare a small smile. She hadn't meant to startle the winged mare. She  bowed slowly and said "Its a pleasure meeting you Nymf. I guess you can say that I live here." The hippy like mare wasn't sure where this meeting would bring her way. She almost had a home once but she had left to see if she could find somewhere else. Fern looked around and wandered if it was time to find a new place to call home. 

in a gentle way you can shake the world

@[Nymf]