• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Welcome to My Nightmare
    The young colt made his way through his home. He would much rather be out seeing what he could get into than being here. Llowell don't like the snowy weather of this season. He wasn't sure where his mother was at the moment and was happy to be alone.

@[Ilma] sorry for the short starter post

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

The white mare has been out and about more, now that her son was weaned and did not need her for a food source any longer. Her baby boy was becoming a fine young man although, going through the quirks of teenage-life was probably tough on him. On top of that it was his first winter, and Hyaline could have the coldest ones. But she figured, if he got through this one he would get through any and all of them.

Returning to their hiding place in the rocks near the lake where they usually spend the night, she finds the place empty. Although not worried about his safety, (in fact it’s his older younger sister that she would worry about more), she wonders where he’s gone off to. Perhaps he’s playing with Velk or Kanamae - but she doesn’t get their scent, so maybe he is on his own after all.

She strolls in the gerenal direction of his scent. Not wanting to give off that she is looking for him too actively, but there is something that she needs to talk to him about. After all she totally lost it when Arithmetic made those glances at her in the field - and she’s not sure what Llowell thinks to be his heritage at this point, but, he should know about the tense between his birth father and her, at least. If he wants to meet his father, that’d be his own decision. He’s almost a yearling by now, after all.

It takes a while before she spots his movement in the grey and white of the mountains. But when she does, she trots in his direction. ”Llowell, my boy,” she asks. ”I’d like to talk to you about something.”

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Llowell] You can either play it like she told him once that he has a different dad because she was raped (but probably without details) or, play it like she never told him anything yet (in which case she will do so now). Let me know what you prefer?
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    Code:
    Flying
    is learning how to throw yourself at the ground
    and miss
    The young colt smiled as his mom trotted his way. He had stopped playing in the snow when he had spotted her. The boy definitely liked the snow just not the freezing cold weather of winter. He wasn't sure what she wants to talk about but he will listen. He smiled at her and "Hi momma. What do you want to talk about?"  
    Llowell

@[Ilma] hope this is okay and that it was okay to use his html. I think we can play it like she hadn't told him yet.

Ilma

Already a Hyaline kid, he seems to have drawn towards the snow as easily as he now comes to her. Her smile is back on her face when he looks at her - he'll always be her cute little boy.

She takes a deep breath before speaking. "I met with your father today. We had a falling-out." she tells him. She perks her ears at him, not sure if he has accepted Svedka as his father or understands that with his colouring difference, the palomino cannot be the one that sired him, a black dun. But she expectantly awaits his reaction - shock or, perhaps just a frown, or words.

@[Llowell] His HTML was made for him, so yeah, that's fine Smile
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Flying
    is learning how to throw yourself at the ground
    and miss
    The grullo boy hadn't been thinking about why he didn't have the same colors of the stallion whom he had thought was his sire. He wasn't sure if he should be shocked or start asking questions. His smile was sad when he said "What happened?"  He wasn't sure if he was ready to learn about what happened between his mother and his sire.
    Llowell

@[Ilma] sorry for the wait

Ilma

Studying her baby boy’s expression, he seemed to be sadder than he should be if he’d figured it out. Ilma took a deep breath. ”Llowell, you’re a yearling now, so I’d better tell you - it’s not Svedka who is your father. I...” she shakes her head to clear it.

”You biological father wasn’t patient enough to wait for me even though I’d hoped he would. He forced himself on me. I haven’t seen him since... until this morning. Came to me in the field just to interrupt what I was doing, and I snapped.”

With the ball rolling, she continued quickly to get it over with. ”It appears he has a different view on what happened that day, or perhaps he’s just saying that to mess with my head. Either way - except your wings, you’re pretty much a copy of him, so you should be able to recognize him. I know I should not have reacted so harshly, but he managed to boil my blood. So... I want you to know what he is like before you meet him. Do not fall for his lies like I did, please. You’re my only son and I love you no matter how you came to be. And I want better for you than what the both of us are or have.”

She concludes with an unexpected hug, to make sure he doesn’t run away before he knows, deeply understands that she blames his father, not him. And that she loves him. It might have taken her a little longer than with her daughter, but she loves him just as much. Maybe even more; his character is so much better than his father’s.

@[Llowell] no problem, but wrapping it up now bc he is 1,5 now xD