• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

“Oh I’m the rather lucky sort,” Wolfbane replies on the ready, unabashed at the way her gaze drifts apart from his, “Or couldn’t you tell?” He jibes as they continue on their way, rolling hillock and bright patches of odd vegetation guiding them along. Luck had little to do with his ascension in truth. Arthas had groomed him to work hard and serve well - when the time came it seemed to just make sense more than anything.

“Wishbone has nothing but good to say about her sisters and Nerine.” The drake prods in reply to her name, subtle enthusiasm playing in the deep notes of his voice. “I would do anything for her that I could, but the Leviathans seem to have done that and more. Thank you for that.” Bane finishes, looking up as the mare does to survey the Loessian country. In the short distance a haze of steam rests gently over the larger spires, a giveaway of the infamous thermal water.

For the last few meters he walks in pleasant silence, feeling little pressure to entertain the hairless mare. She’d not come for dinner and show, and they had more than enough time to chat once settled. “Is there anything you’d specifically like to talk about?” The pegasus questions, breaching the still surface of the nearest pool as he lowers into its welcoming depths.

WOLFBANE

@[Scorch]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 07-24-2018, 09:46 PM