• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shooting stars - Nymf, any
    The riverbank is rocky and alive as once slumbering creatures emerged from their holes. Spring was a beautiful time, even despite the rushing of the river. Lost to it's current, branches and debris traveled unwillingly with it. As dusk befell the land, the chill returned and Nymf shivered against it.

It doesnt take the ivory stranger long to turn and notice Nymf there, partially hidden by barren branches. Blushing, the cremello mare ducked her head in a meek greeting. The longer she stood, a discomfort had taken a hold of her. It was unlike anything she could explain, but she fought to keep her discomfort from impeding her courteousy. As she moved to approach the sunlit mare, a sharp prick radiated from deep within her abdomen. Flinching ever so slightly her trail twitched, its copper toned tresses swaying with the effect of the motion. Shaking away the cramp she refused her smile and took her steps forward.

The sun had faded substantially and, with it, the mare's own glowing wings seemed to yawn. Truly a marvel she wastes no time in offering a spoken greeting, her words warm and excited as her own feet carried her closer. With growing nerves, Nymf listened, ever aware of the clenching and unclenching of her uterine muscles. They felt tight and demanding and she did her best to hide her discomfort. It was easy to credit the sudden shift as a result of her incessant travel - perhaps something not advisable for one in her condition. Still, she found an unexpected joy to be in the presence of another mare. It had been longer than she cared to admit since she had strayed from her solitude. Lust had consumed her and it was her growing comfort that had motivated her to leave.

Ilma's questioning launched Nymf back into reality as she asked about their new queen. Her blush deepened.

"Truthfully, I would not know," she admitted sheepishly. Her muscles tensed as she spoke as another cramp snuck up on her. "I have not been back for quite some time -"

She gritted her teeth and stumbled backwards, her eyes closing against a strong wave as it overtook her. The child within her tossed itself violently, her hooves kicking out in protest.

"I'm sorry," she offered weakly. "I'm not quite sure my unborn child appreciates my sudden need to travel."

Although she chuckled, her nerves trembled. Grown lightheaded and began to sway as another shot of pain tightened its grip on her - this time accompanied by a sudden gush of fluid. Her water had broken.

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Ilma] Let's get this party started!

Messages In This Thread
    Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Ilma - 07-10-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Nymf - 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Ilma - 07-15-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Nymf - 07-22-2018, 09:15 AM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Ilma - 07-22-2018, 11:34 AM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Nymf - 07-24-2018, 07:41 AM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Faellyn - 07-24-2018, 07:57 AM
    RE: Shooting stars - Nymf, any - by Ilma - 07-24-2018, 01:59 PM