• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Let's Try This Again
    Ardashir
    Ardashir chuckled once again and shook his head. “ I do not either.” Her next question reminded him that he needed to start conversations and greetings properly. “ Forgive me. I am Ardashir and, I hail from Nerine.” He bowed his head to the mare. “ Spring brings out the wanderer in me. I can not stay in my sea ringed home while the world is in bloom and seemingly waiting to be explored.” So, he had shared his name and where he was from at least. The last part of his answer might disappoint though.  

He picked up on the flutter of her feathers. The white stag’s ears swinging forward and then back a moment in contemplation. Ard was mature at least in his physical build it might take him a few more years to catch up mentally. He was not slow he just did not have a lot of experience around a lot of mares. Strange to think when he lived with the newly formed Leviathans a rebirth of the amazons. The way she fluttered her wings to her side though did make him stand a bit straighter and he might have puffed his chest out as well.

The foals in the area squealed at fled from a bay foal in some game of tag. Aradshir lifted his head at the noise looking around a moment before releasing it was just the sounds of play. The stallion was not jumpy about loud noise but, just cautious. He had also not grown up around loud foals, even play had been a stranger to him in his foalhood days. It was good to see the young ones out though and playing, not hiding away in some cave.   
    The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-19-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-20-2018, 06:10 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-20-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-23-2018, 02:03 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-23-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-27-2018, 12:59 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-27-2018, 11:29 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-29-2018, 01:21 PM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-30-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Ardashir - 07-30-2018, 11:07 AM
    RE: Let's Try This Again - by Nalia - 07-31-2018, 09:38 AM