• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh look, a quest! Round three (now with results!)
    I meant to have the last round up today, but realistically I don't think that's going to be possible. It will be up tomorrow, and you will have until Monday to reply again. Thanks for your patience, everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting!
    Well that was really hard, you guys.  Good job!  I love what you’ve written for me, and I hate to cut any of you at all.  Unfortunately, I have to.  So I’m just going to get it done.  Thank you all so much for playing with me!  Here are your round three results.
    • Speck: I thought your solution was really creative, making a melted pony into a magnet!  That was really clever.  I just felt like the emotional journey didn’t hit me as hard as it might have, I guess. I’m sorry! It was really well-done! :\ I just had to eliminate a fourth person.  Grumblesnakes will take you home and change you back to your normal old horse shape.  You’ll keep your color for the next Beqanna year, and when it sheds out you’ll be back to normal.  All, that is, except for streaks of color in your mane and tail.
    • Shaytan: Ugh, that was fantastic.  The only only only reason you’re being eliminated is there was basically no playtime at all. Sad I’m sorry.  Grumblesnakes will take you home and change you back to your normal old horse shape.  You’ll keep your color for the next Beqanna year, and when it sheds out you’ll be back to normal.  All, that is, except for a stylized bunny marking on your chest which, if you look closely, you can see has some pretty impressive fangs.
    • Munroe: I really enjoyed your post, but you switched tense so much, man. Sad I’m sorry!  Grumblesnakes will take you home and change you back to your normal old horse shape.  You’ll keep your color for the next Beqanna year, and when it sheds out you’ll be back to normal.  All, that is, except for a few of those lovely blue swirls on your hindquarters like appaloosa blanket style.
    • Wichita: Same as with Munroe, you switched tense a lot.  Which is a bummer, because I love what you wrote.  I’m sorry.  Grumblesnakes will take you home and change you back to your normal old horse shape.  You’ll keep your color for the next Beqanna year, and when it sheds out you’ll be back to normal.  All, that is, except for golden cat eye markings around your eyes.

Thank you guys so much for participating!  As for the rest of you, the last round will be up shortly! I just have to write it up and post it. Smile