• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

Black was lost for words. Nothing he could do was making her happy. He did something that he didnt have. He could of let this mare to starve but he thought he would be nice and offer her some food and protect her from danger. But i guess she couldnt make anyone happy. He was who he was and wasnt going to change for anyone. She enjoyed the food he gave her but she wasnt happy that he had brought it. He couldnt figure her out, she has so much anger for others that its hard for him to do anything for her. He was lost, maybe he was a stallion that didnt know what he was doing.

He lowered his head and turned his back and started walking back to Island Resort since him being around wasnt helping her and she hated him more. She was alot of ups and downs, but he also didnt force any to like him. At least when he got to Island Resort he can be himself and no one would judge his actions. Coming here he wanted to change who he was he thought, try something new but it was clear that it wasnt going to help. I shall return to Island Resort, i dont wish to upset you anymore Voudou. I wish you a healthy delivery and life that obviously i cant give you.

His dark figure carried him across the ground, heading towards home, where he knew he was always welcome. Home to the sunshine and plenty of food and happiness. But some have too deep of scars to change themselves or let others in. He was new to this he didnt know where to go next. And with her being all over the place it left him confused. He was new to mares he didnt know how they thought about things. But it was clear was she not happy with anything he did. So why did he want her around? Why did she accept his embrace? She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

{Voudou || Mare || Pregnant || Gates}
    What was this feeling in her gut? She felt sick. It was someone was holding onto her stomach and squeezing it, trying force something back up. Voudou thought for a moment as she watched the stallion duck his head in defeat and start walking off, she had heard this feeling described before but what was it?

Guilt.

Voudou snorted at the idea, never having felt guilty of anything before in her life. But here she was, watching him leave, looking broken and hurt, and she felt a strange need to comfort him. Voudou turned away, wanting instead to walk away and go find someone else to torture, but as soon as she looked away her legs froze, not allowing her to leave him behind like that. A soft growl formed in her chest, angry at herself for even feeling that twinge of guilt. "Wait!" she called out to him, twisting her body and trotting to catch up to him. Voudou felt as if she must look rather strange trotting with such a large stomach, more of a clumsy waddle from a distance, her stomach swaying side to side like a pendulum.

When she did catch up to him, she paused for a moment, her breathing slightly heavy from the trotting, and she moved herself to look him in the eyes. "Listen. If you base your entire self worth on how I treat you, you're going to be miserable. I'm never kind to anyone," another pause as she took a deep breath, "Not to those I like and especially not to those I truly care about. It's how I am, how I always have been. Caring about anyone but myself hasn't exactly worked out too well for me in the past, so I do my best not to care." A passing thought for Jason.

She looked around now, the sky was beginning to light up in a bright show of pinks and oranges on the horizon. The snowing had stopped, and the land was covered in a thick, fluffy blanket of white that glistened and sparkled in the fading light. She pushed her nose under his chin in a playful bump before speaking again. "Stay here for the night. Maybe I can give you a tour of my place, then we can head out tomorrow and I can get a tour of yours, in case I ever feel like visiting." Had she not been pregnant, she would have said those words in a much more suggestive manner, but being the bloated whale she was right now it didn't seem like the time to be sexy.
    tags Black Ranger, 432 words.
    notes, _______.

He heard her say wait and it stopped him in his tracks. He turned and looked at her, Whats wrong Voudou? he could handle her hot and cold and anger towards others towards him. He was just lost on what else to do for her. He tried to comfort her and didnt get anything and he tried being rude to her and it didnt get him anywhere. Feeling her nose go under my chin and asking me to stay the night. His head lifted from the earth and his eyes were bright. He enjoyed her company and when she invited him to stay the night he didnt hesitate to answer. Yes i will stay as long as you want me here. He had a strange feeling in his chest, something he had never felt before. He wasnt sure what it was, but it seemed to go away when he was around her. He couldnt wait to show her his place. She would enjoy the sun and the tons of grass.

This was no place for a mare in her condition yes im sure she could handle things, but there was nothing to eat here and whatever shes been through she didnt deserve to keep living the nightmare because she is stuck here. Cause it seemed to him that who ever created this thing in her stomach was still here and around. Almost like she was trapped here, but just because she was pregnant with anothers foal didnt mean he wouldnt accept her or didnt want her around because of it. He was offering his home to her because he thought she deserved to live better and to be treated with respect. Which seemed like she hasnt had much of it. I would gladly show you my home, but i would like to get a tour of your place if you feel up to it. As he knew she was probably due to foaling that thing out of her stomach, and didnt want to push her too far.

He licked her neck to comfort that he wasnt leaving just yet. He just wished he could tell her that he wanted to take her from this horrible place and make her happy. He always thought everyone deserved to be happy once in there life. He would never force her to have his offspring if she didnt want them. A mare shouldnt be forced to do anything she didnt want. She nickered softly

He accepted her offer without hesitation, thoroughly happy to have the invitation. For some reason Voudou was glad that the brute had chosen to stay. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she did enjoy his company, and having someone to talk to was a nice change from the usual boredom she faced. Her black nose reached out again to touch his neck, pausing to feel the warmth of his skin against hers before she started walking back into the depths of the Gates. Voudou wish she could go for a run right now in the newly lain snow, just to blow it in every direction and work up a sweat. But there was still that pest growing in her stomach, which would hopefully show itself one of these days. Wishful thinking though, that kid wasn't due until after the grass pushed the snow out of the way and the butterflies returned to the land.

She could tell though that he wanted her to go back with him to his home, and stay there. Voudou wasn't really sure what she wanted, but she did know she had to stay here until the baby was born, with the hopes that she could get someone who already lived here to help take care of the child, or, even better, adopt the child as their own. Fiasko was kind enough, but she would certainly have her own troubles, being a queen and a new mother. Who else was here... that mare Wichita was certainly an option. But she would cross that bridge when she got to it, for now she had to work on making sure Black was totally devoted to her. Voudou moved forward with her waddling walk, ready to show the stallion around a bit.

She brought him first to the lake where she had met Fiasko and nearly broken her leg that first day she arrived. Huge chunks of ice were floating across the surface, all of them filled with chunks of weeds and dirt that had been trapped by the cooling waters. Careful to avoid falling over on the ice, Voudou moved on, wandering around for a while and showing Black the landmarks and unique qualities of the Gates. They stopped, finally, near the so-called "Mother Tree". Voudou didn't much care for the tree, but to the others that lived here it was important.

It was dark now, but the moon was full and the stars bright, casting long shadows of the trees on the snow. "So big boy, where do you want to sleep? The moon is full on this oh-so romantic night, it's almost a shame I'm already pregnant, because if I weren't this could turn into so much more."

Look at Voudou, still resorting back to her old ways even when she was already pregnant. Clearly she needed a new hobby.
    tags Black Ranger, 473 words.
    notes, _______.

He followed Voudou around letting her show him around her home. He stayed close to her, wanting to be near her, but didnt want to act and seem to wanting her. But she was being nice because she was in no condition to really give her his romantic side. He moved his head and nose to her flank teasing her alittle everytime they stopped. They came to a lake where she meet Fiasko but she was injured? what on earth happened that she almost broke her leg trying to get away from them. But it was non of his business so he wasnt going to get involved in it.

They kept exploring her world until it got dark, it was a very romantic spot the stars in the sky and cool air. She acted flirty to him, he looked around and found a tree that overhung over the ground. How about over there? He snorted when he realized she was being romantic towards him, it made him puff up. He placed his head on the top of her tail. Playing around like she was, then moving back to her flank gently touching her teasing her some more. If she wasnt pregnant he would show her how romantic he could be. But he was respectful and didnt want to ruin things with her. You have a nice home Voudou i cant wait to give you a tour of my place. He smiled rubbing his muzzle against her pelt. Wondering when this creature in her would show its presence, he wanted to run with her and let some energy out. But he knew with her condition they could not. As the night carried on i started day dreaming as Voudou slept he kept watch over her but not smothering her. It was instinct to watch over mares while they slept. Thank you for showing me your home Voudou he said in a whisper so not to wake her. She nickered softly

She was exploring everywhere trying to find a good place to call home, she was enjoying the stars and the chilled night. It was a nice break from the sun that beat down. As it was getting warmer out now and any shade and cool temperatures were nice. Her son was home fast asleep so she didnt want to go away too long. She was strolling along a pathway it was quiet not many were out they were all inside there homes asleep. Not her, her mind was wondering about things ands watching the scenery this place was darker then her place. Her pelt glowed in the darkness, as she floated through the trees like a butterfly.

She stopped and got a quick drink of the cold water, and noticed two figures standing over by the tree. They were both dark figures. She stepped closer to get a better view. The one was a heavily pregnant mare and the other must be her mate. She watched from a distance, the mare had dozed off and she starred at the black stallion. He was muscular and definitly handsome, its been a while since she's seen a stallion. Since her lead stallion had quit. She approached him cautiously, coming with in a few inches of the pair. She reached out with her white nose and touched his pelt. He was muscular, and she squealed like a flirty school girl. It was a rush to flirt with this dark stallion. Hoping not to awaken his mate.

She looked at him through her white mane with her darkened eyes, this was a perfect night to be romantic she winked at him. Why hello there big boy she smiled hoping to grab his attention.

Black was kinda dozing off standing beside Voudou it was quiet and the stars were bright and the moon was out. He looked over at the black rounded mare that was there with him. Trying to take in this moment cause it might be the last he didnt know. His ears twitched around he heard twigs snapping and sounded like something was close by. He looked around and noticed a white horse standing. Was this a dream? why something so bright would venture into a dark spot she would easily stand out. He paid no attention to her cause Voudou was with him, so he turned his head around and looked at Voudou ignoring the other mare taking a drink.

He was about to doze off again when he felt something touch him. He swished his tail at whatever it was, and ignored it. He felt it again but this time it felt like a tongue. His eyes get wide and he looks behind him. It was the white mare again but this time she was touching him and flirting with him. He spun around on his heels, he used to be a flirt and old habit caught up with him. When he spun around the stallion in him came out and arched his neck and made himself look big and handsome.Snorting and blowing his nose at the white mare. Why hello there little lady he winks at her. What brings you here tonight? He reached out and touched the white mare with his black nose smelling her, he began flirting with her. She nickered softly

His nose on her flank felt nice, making her dearly miss her life before the pregnancy. She took a deep breath, savoring the chilly air as it filled her lungs. Voudou was tired now, and didn't hesitate to lower herself into the blanket of snow, curling up and leaning against the tree. It wasn't long before she drifted into sleep.

Her dreams weren't pleasant, however brief they might have been. Voudou couldn't exactly explain what had happened in them, but when she woke all she knew was that she was filled with an overwhelming feeling of loneliness. It wasn't the same type of loneliness as one might feel after heartbreak, it was the type that left you feeling hollow and hopeless. As if the world had ended and you were the last living creature, working endlessly to try and find someone to keep you company even after you know there isn't a chance- and even worse you are never blessed with death. Cursed to forever wander, forever lonely. It was the loneliness that made you queasy and sick.

Thankfully the feeling passed as her eyes opened and her vision cleared up from its tired and blurry state. The first thing she sees is the stallions black silhouette. For some reason she was almost happy to see him- or at least to see that he hadn't left. But he was turned the other direction. Why was he turned around? Ah. The next thing her eyes landed on was a light mare, standing out with a ghost-like glow in the night. Voudou didn't waste any time hopping to her feet, snow still sticking to her entire side and covering that hideous scar of hers. That was two newcomers to the Gates today and that was at least one too many. Voudou wasn't exactly known to play well with other mares, and this little princess would be no exception.

"Who are you and why are you here?" she growled at the ghost mare. Still in a bad mood from her dreams, the ebony vixen moved forward, slipping her body between the new mare and Black. Voudou felt strangely possessive over him, though she attributed that to her pregnancy hormones making her moody. She eyed up the newcomer, making sure those dainty little hoofs didn't bring her too close to the stallion. "If you aren't planning on living here, then I suggest you leave. The Gates might be known as a welcoming, kind land, but I am not known as a welcoming, kind mare. It's a large place, the Gates is, but that doesn't mean we have room for tramps like you."
    tags Black // Star, 438 words.
    notes, _______.

He heard a noise behind him, and before he knew it the black mare he was with was standing between me and the white mare. He nickered at her happy to see her, suprised that she would come between me and a stranger. He thought was Voudou changing for him? He shook his head getting that out of his head. He put his neck over Voudou's neck to hold her back. Easy Voudou, theres nothing about that white mare that impresses me, you on the other hand is another story he said in a flirty way. He licked the black mares neck to calm her. She was still pregnant and didnt want anything to happen to her.

He had a wierd feeling in his chest when he saw this mare come between me and this other mare. Almost like she was protecting me, i turn to the grey mare i suggest you leave us. He walked back to the tree where they were, laid down come here my little spit fire he snickered, pointing to the spot beside him on the ground. Come on its late, shes a nobody to me. Laying there waiting for her to return to him, showing her that that grey mare meant nothing to him. As he laid there waiting the snow started falling on his pelt. He would use his tail to swish it off his back. I will be glad when spring returns, he smiled.

He started thinking what it would be like if she would choose to follow me back to my home. She was never really open about talking about it.But she was interested in taking a tour so maybe he could convince her to stay later. But right now, it was late and they were tired and wanted to get some rest. Im sure she was exahusted from hauling the beast around. And hopefully it would be over for her and she can be free to do whatever she wanted. She nickered softly

Voudou watched the gray mare leave, her ears flicked backwards listening to Black move towards the tree and lay down. He invited her over, calling the powerful mare his little spit fire. Ha! Little. Voudou was most definitely more than a little spit fire. She snorted, sending puffs of hot breath into the crisp winter air, where it hung for a few moments before finally disappearing.

It was another few moments before she turned back to the stallion, and she stared for a couple seconds, admiring how adorable he looked curled up in the snow, gently flicking the fresh flakes off his back with his tail. She wandered over to him, working up the energy to lower her large body to the ground as gracefully as possible. Down onto her knees, careful... careful! Oof! Ok maybe not so gracefully; it seemed nothing was pretty when you felt like a beach ball. A large sigh escaped her as she shifted her weight and got comfortable, eventually settling in a position where she could rest her head on the stud's stomach. He mentioned something about how he would be glad when spring returned, but Voudou was already dozing off, and only mustered up a small groan in reply.

And then she slept, much more peacefully this time. Voudou woke up just as the light was breaking over the horizon. Ranger was still under her skull and she pulled away from him as gently as she could so he could sleep. He would need his energy after all, spending a day with Voudou was usually both mentally and physically exhausting. She leaned against a tree and watched the ball of crimson fire rise, sending bright rays of red over the lands.

Voudou wasn't entirely sure just how long she stood there, watching the skies. "Are you ready to go? We should get going if I'm going to be getting a full tour of your place. I'm pretty slow moving these days."
    tags Black Ranger, 328 words.
    notes, _______.