• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Calcifer pony/Any
    A curious voice served to snag the boy's attention. Uh oh. There were others on the island, his parents had warned, and not all of them would be friendly to a colt on his own. The cove was meant to be a safe place for him, hidden from most of the other island dwellers. Most, but not all. The voice was feminine, and higher pitched like his sister's. Quivering lightly, he turned his head to face it's source, wrinkles of worry creasing the skin between his sightless eyes. 

There was stone at his back and a girl at his front... Oh yeah, she'd said something, huh? "Er... Cause I needa find em. Dad says walking 'round will help me learn where stuffs at..." His voice trailed off in confusion. How else was he supposed to do it? True, he'd collected an impressive array of bumps and bruises since he'd begun his quest of learning the layout of their home. The rocky surroundings were not very forgiving on a foals new skin. Dad said it would come in time, that soon he'd be able to find his way, not just in the cove, but all over the island. It was hard to believe now, but Dad said so, so it must be true. Mama agreed with him, so it may as well have been carved in stone. But this wasn't Mama or Dad. This was... "Who're you? I'm Tyr! I live here." The longer she stood there not attacking him, the more confident he grew. But a name would be nice. 

@[Kyveli]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Calcifer pony/Any - by Tyr - 07-26-2018, 06:06 PM