• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Where Your Love Lies[Birthing] Arthas

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

From the bursting boils a new life rises.  Strengthened by the rotting flesh of his life giver.  She giveth and he taketh.

There was nothing for me here alongside the corspe of a mother I will never know.  She is nothing to me, and I find myself wandering from the waves that lap at the fragments that remained intact.  Most had liquified upon his exit.  Turning to pools of acidic fluid and washing away to the sea, her sea.  That is what she had always wanted, to be one with her beloved ocean.  Now she had gotten her wish.

Each careful step brings me farther into a foreign land of emerald and granite.  My unnaturally hued eyes seek out something and nothing all at the same time.  An instinct to belong takes control of my actions, chasing me from the brush and onto a plain of rolling greenery.  My voice calls out my demands into the southern breeze that tugs at my chocolate locks...

"Hello..."

Delta

@[Arthas] @[Rey] @[Lepis] anyone who has muse to intercept him really Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show Me Where Your Love Lies[Birthing] Arthas - by Delta - 07-28-2018, 08:07 AM