• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

/peeks
    Vacation always lasts way too short. Currently on my way back home, and tentatively checking in on BQ. This week there won't be many posts, will be crazy busy at work after my vacation and next weekend I'll be away all weekend because of Castlefest <3.

Did I miss anything major?

@[Andromeda]
    Amore words to Bel are coming! Also haven't forgotten about Dru to Vi and Kylin to Nymf, if you're still up for those!

@[Kahzie]
    Birthing post should appear sometime soon too! Hopefully I can get it done before next weekend, don't plan to keep you waiting ^^.

@[Radar]
    Are we going to finish Sved and Ky thread? Or shall we start a new one? And I would love some Warrick and Amore words too!

@[Calcifer]
    Last but not least, haven't forgotten about Dru/Adria/Tana at the playground! Those words are also coming, sometimes soon I hope Big Grin

Anybody else wants a piece of my ponies? <3
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    ME!

Kylin and Mos need to introduce Kove and Kyveli lol

And Castlefest sounds super fun!
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Always love me some Sapph words!<3
    | Nymf | Arithmetic | Maiven | Hephaestus | Mosrael | Belgaer | Astarael | Vi | Ketzia
    @[Sapphire] we could do a new thread with them if you like, since they’re a bit older and Adria has a sibling now!! Also I haven’t forgotten your HTML request for Kylin Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    (07-29-2018, 09:10 AM)~Sapphire~ Wrote: Radar,
    Are we going to finish Sved and Ky thread? Or shall we start a new one? And I would love some Warrick and Amore words too!

Anybody else wants a piece of my ponies? <3

@[Radar]
    What do you think? ^^

@[Calcifer]
    Works for me! I'd like to write them together more! Smile

@[Ivar]
    Birthing post should appear sometime soon too! Hopefully I can get it done before next weekend, don't plan to keep you waiting ^^. Shall I reply to the Ky-Ivar thread in Sylva? Or just start a new one from the birthing?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    @[Sapphire] sounds good to me!
    gives me time to get little Kyp some html :p
    oh just saw that’s you’d edited!
    i think maybe a new birthing thread would be good Smile