• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Roseen]
    I want to swim away but don't know how
    Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
     The journey to Loess was longer than it should’ve been. Roseen had travelled in the direction she believed Loess was located, only to become hopelessly lost. It was only after she had managed to gather the courage to ask for directions had she realized she was going the wrong way, and was told where Loess was actually at. Things went smoother that time around when she started on the right path, and finally reached the kingdom. She only wished she had asked for directions before she set for Loess.

Roseen stopped for a moment to take in the sights, staring in amazement. Leilan and Breckin were certainly right to suggest she visit Loess; it was beautiful, despite some of the rather rough looking terrain. However, she couldn’t help but feel frightened of the place. Other than the sights, she had heard nothing good about Loess. Both Leilan and Breckin weren’t really fond of it, and even Arthas himself said that the kingdom could be cruel. She gulped, ears laying back with fright. How well did they take visitors? Surely Leilan and Breckin wouldn’t suggest she visit a place that was unkind to visitors, right? Hesitantly, she took a step further into the kingdom’s territory. She was cautious with her ears pricked and eyes wide. Her senses were on high alert, as if she was expecting someone or something to attack her out of nowhere. 

She searched around for the familiar dappled coat that belonged to none other than Arthas. Every moment that passed without seeing him put her even further on edge, until she began to worry. The poor girl was far too paranoid. Finally, she spotted him amongst the other horses, the sight causing her to sigh and smile with relief. She trotted closer with a little excitement. Somehow she suddenly felt more comfortable and far less on edge when she saw him. Perhaps it was just because she saw a familiar face within a crowd of strangers. “Arthas,” she called, practically singing his name joyfully, and surprised herself with her own cheeriness. She wasn’t that happy to see him, was she? Smiling softly while briefly averting her gaze, she spoke again, “I-It took me a while to find you. I was beginning to think you weren’t here.”
    ROSEEN
    a nomad

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 07-30-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Roseen - 07-30-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 08-03-2018, 09:27 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Roseen - 08-10-2018, 07:38 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 08-14-2018, 07:18 PM