• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go to hell for heaven's sake; any
    “Kaurma,” he tastes the name. It is sweet like honey at first, but there is something dangerous. Something that is addicting and consumes you.

He watches curiously at the way the devilish grin grows across her black lips. She is proud of the blood she has shed—a killer of her own mother. Pathetic creatures, he thinks to himself at the thought of his own mother.

“How magnificent,” he replies with a sinister grin.

At the sound of hell on her lips, his ears perk forward slightly. He listens carefully, though he does not consider her question really. It did not really peak his interest about names that clung to this world more than anything, but there is something here. Something the way she looks at him, with eagerness, that he should be scared.

Should he?

He does not feel scared. He does not crumble at the name of Deimos as others might. Perhaps he should. The hound considers it, but he is more curious of this Deimos nature. Was he a god of some sort? He has only ever met one god. The dark god called Carnage, who had marked him on his right shoulder. The wound had festered and left a claw mark, but it now has healed. Forever a scar will mark him though.

“I do not know a Deimos,” he says flatly, an unamused expression briefly touches his dark face. “I did not serve in hell, they threw me into his place before I could even walk, perhaps that is why I am not familiar with your father. Is he a god of some sort?”

Sinner tilts his head, eyes cautiously calculating her expression and listening to her next words.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Kaurma] LOL so yeah, I basically allowed him to reintroduce himself twice because I am silly and sometimes write posts when I am very sleepy xD But we can just go along with that fact that Sinner has not really told anyone what he is or where he came from and just refers to himself as Sinner for name and what he is
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-02-2018, 12:11 AM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 08-22-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-26-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 08-29-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-30-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 09-03-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 09-15-2018, 01:09 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 09-30-2018, 07:35 PM