• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan]
      -->

Now that she is closer to him, she can't help but notice his towering figure. She is short, slender and dainty, a tribute to her pureblooded Arabian heritage. While he isn't necessarily massive, he is big, muscular and tall. His athletic build and quick-witted tongue are attractive, and she must concede that she's enjoying their playful banter. 

She replies to his deep chuckle with a bouncy, musical giggle of her own as he winks; she thinks he looks stupid doing it, but perhaps that is the point, and he's fishing for laughter. He continues his flattery, before making a remark about how she crashed through the forest on her way to the river. "Nope, just a stump." She smirks. She feels a bit self-consious as he peers at her injuries, but her features do not change. 

Thal raises her head and her espresso-hued eyes find his, as he offers help with her leg. "And exactly how would you do that?" Her expression is inquisitive. 

He gives his name, along with another cheesy nickname for her. She lets out a singular, scoffing chuckle. "Well, Leilan, I think I like 'angel' better." Her countenance sparkles with mirth. 

She wonders where the bay roan stallion comes from, where he calls home, and if he's a member in a herd. She doesn't think he's from Hyaline, or she would have seen him there...he isn't the type of equine she'd forget. Perhaps he was herdless, or from a different herd. Thal didn't know how many herds or territories there even were. 

She turned her attention back to Leilan as she waited for his response; since lack of paying attention is what got her injured in the first place. She was simply a dreamer by nature. 
    @Leilan

Thalassa

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, I ALWAYS GET UP AFTER I FALL

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan] - by Thalassa - 08-05-2018, 03:10 PM