• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The bay roan chuckles inwardly at the sight of her - lost, so lost. He's doing a very good job at his flirting, but to be honest, he's practised with many, many other mares before her, so she's not to blame for falling for it.

When she speaks she tells of meeting one mare, apparently a recruiter for Hyaline then. His ears perked forward at the notion that she wasn't as charming, he can't help but add to that. "Well, what can I say, it comes natural to me." His tone is self-mocking, and for a moment she looks him in the eye up close. Apparently she saw enough of the things not-as-hidden-as-he'd-thought; she starts about there being more to him, that he must have debts and seriousness hidden away, and he simply grins at her. "Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

His previous answer got him a scoff, and he shrugs at her, but smiles because she is on to him. "I've tried the serious adulting-thing, but it bores me, so I quit it." He shoves her back with a grin, then lifts his right hoof suddenly and splashes it down in the water hard, just to shower her face. "Gotcha!"
    "dear crow, your voice is right enough;
    but where are your wits?"
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Thalassa]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan] - by Leilan - 08-07-2018, 12:11 PM