• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate -Rome
    Porcia

The twins were already so big, her and Rome had this set of twins longer than there first. The pain of there disappearance was still fresh and she longed to find them.....but she could not dwell on it, these two young fillies needed both there parents. Porcia was probably a tad bit overprotective, but after there last mishap she did not care. She made sure to stay within a few strides of the twins, and she was constantly watching over them. It was pretty exhausting having to watch them at all times, and she wishes they could go off and explore but she could not risk losing them, it would break her.

She casually strolled through Nerine, following the girls as they played, Agave shifting into in ocelot and Agapi shifting into a sparrow. They were truly special little fillies and they amazed her with every day, her heart still yearned for Rome. He was the most perfect mate, and she could not have picked anyone else to raise four children with. She raised her head allowing a whinny to escape her maw, hoping he would be near.

It had been a while since they had been together as a family of four, or perhaps she was just needy and did not like spending a moment away. She really wanted to be more apart of the kingdom, to strive for a more important role but she also found herself love struck and raising twins was very time consuming! It would be a priority to get to know Wishbone more, but aside from that she would find her way to be a better kingdom member.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome] just getting a starter up for them ^^

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-06-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-13-2018, 03:22 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-14-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-17-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Porcia - 08-19-2018, 03:31 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate -Rome - by Rome - 08-20-2018, 11:12 PM