• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sí es verdad que tú eres guapa // any
    Woooooohoo! Let me outta my cage and I'm feeling DAMN fine! Trim hooves are clipping along like they have somewhere to be, but hell knows I don't know where they'll lead. Daddy always did say I was a chit without direction, a kite without a string. Whatever the hell that meant. On my own, free as a bird! Perfect as a pretty little peach on a plate, ready for action! I giggled to myself, picturing the thing. Who puts peaches on plates in the first place? Who ever it is, they had me in mind. Sweet as sugar, with a bite you'll feel in the morning, I was here and ready to meet the world. Nevermind where I came from, it doesn't concern you. 

This was a pretty little place, a little slow for my pace though. Give me action, give me thrills. Give me a patch of grass that wasn't rolling under my feet... fuck but those bad apples were so damn good! And now I stumbled and stepped and just looked for all the world like a girl who couldn't say no. Easy tiger bait, but who was asking? Oh yeah, you were. Well come on, show me what you got. Hit me with your best shot darling, let the morning's light care about where we landed. I run close and brush my coat to yours, sweeter than molasses and twice as sticky. Easy prey, a girl like me. We break our mother's hearts with how we play. But I'll kiss you if you're sweet. They're always sweet. Just wait till morning though, love, then you'll see. Girls like me will scare Mama away, crying about where they went wrong. By maybe, maybe, that's why you picked me.

AZMERE

He always makes an unforgettable entrance. Azmere bolts into the meadow at a dead gallop, savoring the summer sun, feelin' good. His sorrel locks get tangled up in the wind's flighty arms, and sunbeams dance off the white stripe on his face. The slightly parched grass crunches under his feet, a casualty of the sun's war on cold. In the forest, though, there is lush green grass, and since he came from there, he has no need for the meadow's less than appetizing plate. You can smell the humidity, the baked earth. He prefers the cold, but today, the sunshine is refreshing.

Azmere's golden eyes sweep the meadow and settle on a petite, attractive mare. He slows to a dancing trot, head bobbing to the rhythm of his iron-like hooves, tossing red-hued forelock into his eyes, moving towards the stranger. He stops a few feet in front of her and lowers his head in a little bow. He features are relaxed, ears pricked towards her, careful to appear non-threatening. "Well, hello there, peaches. I have to say, you look ravishing. I hope you don't mind me interrupting your solitude, but I simply had to stop and enjoy the scenery." His eyes sparkle with mirth, a smirking grin plastered to his face.

" You've got your demons, and baby they all look like me. "