• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Pls Help Catch Me Up
    So, my summer of almost hell at Boy Scout camp is in fact over, and I'm starting a new job this week, but I'm SOOOO sorry about dropping off the face of the Earth, and I need some help catching up. I need help to catch up.

My main focus is obviously Brennen and the political stuff going on there but perhaps we can have another group chat about it or you guys can PM me?

Other than that, hit me with post lists/requests. Oooor just life updates from you folks. You know, the important stuff. Wink
    So, to make this easier - who do you want catching up on exactly? Any chars in mind, or just the main char(s) from each player/bigger plot things, or just our personal lives :P

Also when exactly in RP-sense (BQ year/season) did you stop thread stalking 'cause I don't know where to start otherwise ;)
    I will catch you up on Brennen's kin. xD

Bel is still crushing on Amore. They have an active thread in Ischia. Not much else to report for him.

Mos is in Ischia with Kove. The twins split up because Ketzia is hydrophobic and didnt want to cross the channel to the island. Mos has given birth to her most recent child, Eifa. There is a thread for that too. 

Ketzia is currently in Taiga hiding out with Karat and Kromium. Ironic just a bit. She hates water and has been, thus far, pretty accident prone. She is kind of crushing on her half brother...gross, I know...

Astarael is still queen of Sylva. Just ruling and meeting all sorts of new people. Right now she is kind of hot or Zed...she has also ordered the kidnapping of Wound and Is holding Lavendel hostage as well. She just had Abnormal in Spring and he is played by Liv. 

I think that is all... xD
    Ivar & Co. are still hanging out on the small western island in Ischia.
    Loess is now led by Wolfbane and has turned the kingdom into a group for hire. They captured Klaudius and gave him to Nerine in exchange for Nerine recruiting for them for a year.

I think that's all that i know about that relates to your ponies!
    Kag and Solace had their triplets! They are adorable raggamuffins whom you should immediately stalk; Rhaegor (the mute visionary), Warlight (the teleporting miss), and Sviko (THE LIL BABY MUFFIN)

Personal life? Besides a lil blip (fricken oops), I've successfully been drug and sex free and am healing more and more every day from my break up last year <3 Looking forward to college in THREE WEEKS??? And trying to survive the last month of work!
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20317 This might make things easier I hope!
    @[devin]