• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starlight--Starbright -[Warlight]
    Clayton
    Every Tape Has Two Sides

When he came to Hyaline he was nervous he would not be accepted, he was nervous he would not make friends and he was nervous the others would make fun of him. His first encounter was Warlight, he was not only astonished to meet a horse with similar antlers, but she accepted him and allowed him to escape from the shy shell he once had. With each passing day he became more confident, but without Warlight he was more reserved, something about her helped to build his confidence.

She was gazing around but once he noted she would back a general her gaze flicked back to him and it appeared to be almost the best compliment he could have gave her. The conversation shifts My family? she seemed almost surprised that he would ask about them, she began to list of multiple horses and his eyes only grew wide with amazement. He really wanted to ask if they all had horns too, but he refrained as he continued to listen to her list them off.

He has never heard of any of them but hoped to one day meet them, perhaps he could be apart of there small herd. Her voice was filled with pride and she gazed at him as if the names were supposed to mean something to him, but he just tilted his head with confusion. I don't think I have met any of them....but maybe one day I could! a smile grew on his maw as he straightened his head once again. She continued to say her brother calls her Will, and another horse named Rhea doesn't talk a lot. He did not mind it, perhaps it would be easier for him to be friends with someone who was quieter.

She moves on to ask about his family, he almost did not want to answer, would it be less amazing that his family did not want him? That his sister Keeper was the closest thing to a mother..... Yes, it is just me and Keeper, my parents are nomads and they didn't really want to raise me.....but father brought me and Keeper together. the tone in his voice lightened at the mention of his bear sister she is really awesome! AND! As you know, she can be a bear, which is the coolest! he laughs at the thought of his sister.

@[Warlight]