• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just wanted to share pics of these pretty babies
    Photo 

Such beautiful markings! I wanna use some for future chars, except that I don't really have any of my own that would throw these sorts of colors and patterns. Sadness Sad
    Everclear - Oaks - Doctor

Inactive/May Return:
    Volcan
    Just find Volcan a black (app) loverboy Wink Or can Avion and I use that fourth one /shameless asking/
    they're all just pics i found while doing research on colors... i'm exhausted right now and can't remember the exact term i used to find them on pinterest. my dead af brain says "cut out pattern" and I can't find the exact term in my browsing history. i can letcha know specifics if i find it again :}

I super duper want one of my own, #2. suchhhh a pretty little roany color Big Grin I love me a good roan

More of the pretties!!! SO PRETTY
    (also all from pinterest)

super love #1 and #4 from this set
    Everclear - Oaks - Doctor

Inactive/May Return:
    Volcan