• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(open) Legend has said...
    With her gaze firmly upon the palomino girl, she vaguely registered the sudden brightness moving in her periphery.  It's enough of a strange sensation to cause her to turn attention towards it directly, slightly taken aback that the mare that was approaching was one she could easily recognize.  Albeit, she appeared a bit different than the last time she'd seen Ilma, even though that last time Breckin herself had not been entirely coherent, she thinks she still was have remembered the obvious glow the white mare now had.  When the pegasus tread closer, the leopard mare could see her friend wasn't entirely ethereal, it was her wings alone that bared the light.

"Ilma, you look so lovely!  Those wings fit you so well," she declares with a friendly outstretched muzzle.  But the brightness in her eyes slightly dim when she is asked how she is faring, to which she replies, "I'm well enough, thank you for asking.  How are you?"

When the girl that had drawn both of them there issues a question, Breckin shifts her attention back towards the crest of the hill where she stood.  "Well I cannot speak on Ilma's behalf, but I came to seek out those interested in joining a Kingdom.  Where we're at now is called the Field, and it is the place where those searching for a home wait to be approached.  Where Ilma is from Hyaline, I am a diplomat from the Kingdom Nerine."  Her dotted head dips slightly in curiosity with the grace of a small smile, "Do you have a name, friend?"

@[Ilma] @[Vic]

Messages In This Thread
    (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-08-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-08-2018, 08:47 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-09-2018, 03:31 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-09-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-09-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-09-2018, 11:52 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-09-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-10-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-11-2018, 12:25 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-11-2018, 03:43 PM