• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(open) Legend has said...
    A certain someone, Ilma had said, and Breckin's brows raise with interest.  Had it been the pair of them, she'd ask her alabaster friend to kindly elaborate.  Perhaps she could have been referring to Tahti, but the way Ilma's voice carried wistfully, she knew that was unlikely.  And vaguely she can recall a golden, glittery stallion and wonders if that could be who she was referring to.  Why did she want to refer to him as Sparkles?

With a small nod, the leopard mare confirms Ilma's words of her visiting the Field to recruit before her facial features contort in mild confusion as the palomino filly bowed to the other mare.  Did she know something Breckin didn't? Had she been greeting people wrong this entire time?

Another small shake of her head relieves the bizarre thoughts while her ears flicker attentive at Ilma's explanation of Beqanna's Kingdoms.  To which she adds, "There is also the Forest, Meadow, and River areas, for those that do not wish to commit to kingdom life or for those just wanting to commune on common ground."  Her weight shifts to a more comfortable stance, smiling warmly at the young palomino.  "You do not have to be alone here if you do not want to.  There are at least two kingdoms that would gladly have you."  She grimaces slightly at the last sentence before correcting herself, "I mean three.  I am obligated to offer an allianced kingdom before my own due to a treaty agreement.  I know that probably does not make sense to you, but I can explain further these two kingdoms of Loess and Nerine if you would like."

@[Vic] @[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-08-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-08-2018, 08:47 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-09-2018, 03:31 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-09-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-09-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-09-2018, 11:52 AM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-09-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Breckin - 08-10-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Vic - 08-11-2018, 12:25 PM
    RE: (open) Legend has said... - by Ilma - 08-11-2018, 03:43 PM